segunda-feira, 20 de fevereiro de 2012

Carta para Nina Dobrev! !

Nina Dobrev!
Hello, I'm one of his Brazilian fans!
Almost every day I send you a 'Hi' or something like twitter, but you do not answer me!
I do not know why but ...
Since I knew his work began to get interested in theater, film and performance.
Our adimiro very much your work.
I read a letter that since the sister or cousin of a little boy of three years, from what Iremember, she said in the letter that the child has or had an illness, he spent the day crying in pain and one day he heard her voice in an episode of DTV and from that moment the boy stopped crying. It was amazing how some miracle you did. His voice could calm him down, reading the letter I was kind of excited. I saw the picture you took of you with a teddy bear that you gave to the boy and the teddy bear was a recorded message from you with your voice!
Nina honestly do not understand why I can not even get a "Hi" her.
But believe me I will not give it up, this is one of my dreams!
I love you so much
                           Kisses and Hugs!
              Francieli Liliani Da Rosa!




(Sou muitoo fora mesmo)) Posteii isso tudo lah no tt!! :)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Visualiações