quarta-feira, 15 de fevereiro de 2012

Carta para o meu ídolo Paul Wesley

Paul Wesley.


Hello, my name is Francieli, I'm his fan too.
I do not know how to make you receive this letter, or you know ow I 'am', but I'll try anyway and hope you read this letter.
Paul, I live in Brazil, far from you, in a small town, do not come from a wealthy family so, I am unable to go to where you live to know it!
Do not know how espressar the emotion that I would have to receive a response from you to read this letter. I do not know if you at least read the ra.
But I would at least say, that some years I get my degree in theater and is an actress by mereto will be yours, for I am not interested in theater, interpretation until you know your work.
Today my biggest dream is to meet him, but as I said, I am unable to come to you.
I hope so, one day you can still learn and still get your autograph.
Paul, please read this letter! If you respond to it I'll be very pleased.
And know that I would do anything to meet you.
Kisses and hugs.


     Francieli Liliani Rosa!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Visualiações