quarta-feira, 15 de fevereiro de 2012

Carta para o meu ídolo Paul Wesley- 2(comentem e divulguem no twitter com a tag #PaulLêEstaCarta e postem o link do blog) Por favor.

Paul Wesley.
Hello my name is FrancieliI am 13 years old, live in BrazilI have a dream, know-le.
Since I knew his work turned his fanwe always send things on twitter, but you never answer me.
You can not give up after, but every time I write or mensiono on twitter and you do notanswer me I feel sad because my idolthe person I most admirecan not at least send mea 'HI '.
I know you can not give the ball to this letter but I'm writing it with the intention that you read.
Paul just want you to know that for me would be very important that you read this letter andrespond. Do not know how to send it to you so I send you a picture of her.
Please, since I am unable to go there, to your parents, to personally deliver it, read it via twitter.
As much as my dream is to find you my financial conditions do not allow me.
And one more thing I want you to knowget married someday, I will be making some actress thanks to you, because until now I knew his work, as you began your careerI had no slightest interest in theater and even cinemabut after I learned about youI became interestedSo know that if I make some atria will be for you, because your work has encouraged me to try!
Since I already want to thank you because if you read this simple letter, I'll be the happiest girl in this world!
Kisses and hugs.

Francieli Liliani Da Rosa.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Visualiações