quinta-feira, 1 de março de 2012

No Way!

  Here again, no will to live, no reason to smile, or better, may even have reasons, but lack the will to smile. Mai since going through the same thing, and she cries again. I, unable to do anything to help her, I'm looking at her tears, her expression.
  I feel your pain, see your suffering. But I can not understand, 'Why suffer so if you can be happy without it?'.
  Why do I have to hide my tears of pain, why?
  Everything that is happening to her, overwhelms me. Maybe they do not understand, do not know, but I feel no more will to live.
  I feel abandoned, without direction, willingness to go live somewhere else ... Far from it all.
  But I can not. She needs me and I, good, and I need her, but she does not realize!

                  Francieli Liliani Da Rosa

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Visualiações